Nick surprised me on Wednesday and took me out to dinner up at Sundance! We spent our first Valentine's Day there three years ago. We had a wonderful time. The food was delicious and the atmosphere was perfect - quite, cozy, and romantic :o) I loved it! What a perfect date!
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Happy Valentine's Day
Nick surprised me on Wednesday and took me out to dinner up at Sundance! We spent our first Valentine's Day there three years ago. We had a wonderful time. The food was delicious and the atmosphere was perfect - quite, cozy, and romantic :o) I loved it! What a perfect date!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









7 comments:
How sweet of Nick! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Ps: CUTE blog!! I don't know when you changed it, but it's very cute!
Jen, you look great. Glad that you had such a wonderful Valentines day! And Spencer is a doll.
Sounds like tons of fun. The sugar cookies are cute and look very yummy. I noticed your family is color coordinated in both pictures. Very cute!
sounds like you guys had a great Valentines Day and the cookies look yummy!
Hey!!! Your little boy is adorable!!...its crazy how fast they grow! I'm actually using my blog now, so this will be a good way to keep in touch.
When Nick took you to Sundance last time, was that the night you were locked out of your apartment, so me, you, and Steffany stayed up super late talking?
Jen you guys are so cute. what a darling family. spencer really is growing up so fast.
Those cookies look YUMMY! Sounds like you had a very fun Valentine's Day. You were always great at decorating for Valentine's Day!!!!
Post a Comment