Here is my first digital scrapbooking page ever. Oh, and this is Nick! Maybe just maybe I do have some artistic talent in me. These photos came from our day in the yard the week after Landon was born. Unfortunately Winter should approach quickly and we won't be spending too much time outside. We sure are glad we put grass in this year. Here's a look at our yard before putting down sod (and this is after it was looking quite a bit nicer from laying top soil)!
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











5 comments:
Your new little guy is so cute! Congrats! And your yard looks beautiful. Hope we can see you guys soon.
Wow, your yard looks great! What fun for both the little and big kids!
I'm super duper impressed! With the yard and the scrapbooking! Now I feel like I've got to brush up my skills again. We'll have a scrapbooking duel at Christmas! Love you.
What's that comment about artistic talent!! Jen-you are so talented. :) Your scrapbooks are so fun to look at.
So MK and I are confused. When you say "Oh, and this is Nick!" do you mean, "This is a picture of Nick" in case we've forgotten what he looks like, or "Nick made this digital scrapbook page and wrote this post"?
Either way, the page and yard look good.
Post a Comment