For all y'alls information my brother is a Freshman at BYU this year. Nate has decided to publish a blog to keep updated with the family! If you want to check out what's new in Provo have at it. I'm sure he'd love to hear from the cousins - aka a comment on his blog! P.S. Check out Anna - his pre-mission friend :o) Nate's Blog
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
BYU Freshman
For all y'alls information my brother is a Freshman at BYU this year. Nate has decided to publish a blog to keep updated with the family! If you want to check out what's new in Provo have at it. I'm sure he'd love to hear from the cousins - aka a comment on his blog! P.S. Check out Anna - his pre-mission friend :o) Nate's Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
How much to I owe you for the Advertisement Space? Haha, I can't wait to see all of you at Thanksgiving. Love ya.
I can not beleive he is old enough, that is crazy. I bet he will have all the girls chasing him, hansome boy!
Congrats (late) on the new baby boy
Post a Comment