Check out Santa's helpers. I bought these Santa Pj's last January when I knew I was pregnant. I couldn't wait to see little Landon in them. He looked great. What cute brothers by the tree on Christmas Eve.
All the Dad's got Plasma Cars for Christmas - Well, you can see who really took advantage of the awesome cars! Thanks G&G Tobler :o)
Spencer!
Christmas night - The boys modeling their new Nike clothes (thanks G&G Tobler) and Spencer's new scooter from Santa!
Christmas morning was great. Spencer loved all of his new things. Don't let his face fool you. He especially loved his new dinosaurs and Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs movie.
Christmas Eve. Reading a bedtime story and getting ready to open up our new pajamas.
Christmas Eve dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant. You have to love Arizona for its great food and awesome weather!









2 comments:
Jen and Nick, these pictures are so much fun! I especially love the one with Spencer in his jacket (the one with "Spencer!" written beneath it). I love you guys!
Looks like fun and you look SO good. How have you adjusted to having 2 now?
Post a Comment