
Maybe Australia, Maybe Not!! It never hurts to send a subtle hint when handing in your papers - ha ha ha! I don't think the First Presidency of the Church needs any hints... I'm sure they know exactly where to send ya!
I can hardly wait any longer. Nate handed in his mission papers 2 weeks ago and is waiting for the mail to arrive! (Recent update: he is holding his papers in his hands right now!) My Parents are headed there, and Nate will open his call this evening around 9:15 p.m.! We are all making our final guesses - if you'd like to get in on the "Where is Nate going for the next 2 years of his life competition?" put your guess in on his blog! Good luck - and a little trash talk: "I'm going to win!"









1 comment:
You guys are so fun! I guess state side.... just cuz. I hope he is happy wherever it may be!
Post a Comment