It has been a long time since Spencer fell asleep on my shoulder. He was so cute and peaceful laying there I didn't want to move. What a sweet and tired little guy!
The other day it was really quiet in the living room. When I went to see where Spencer was he proudly showed me his sticker design across the couch.
Check out this piece of work!!! My friend Salena (who happens to be in YW with me) called on Wednesday (the Wed. before Mother's day) and inquired something about bath salts from a previous YW activity I helped with. I asked her what she was doing with Bath Salts. She then went on to explain that her Husband Jarron (Sunday School President) was assigned the night before to have something in church on Sunday for all the Women in the ward for Mother's Day. My head started turning... not much time, bath salts, Nick happens to be the 1st counselor in the Sunday School Pres., and hey what the heck - I'd love to help!! Salena found a cute idea on Sugardoodle and we got going. The bottom is full of bath salts and the rest... you can see for yourself. Funny though - we thought these bad boys would only take a few hours. Seriously we were laughing when we both thought we are almost done. And I quote, "Holy cow we must be practically done... look how many we have made! What is the head count?" Brief pause... "The cups are in sleeves of 25 and we have done 2, so.... what?! We're not even half way yet!"
What a Shock!!
Let's just say our Husbands both brought us home pizza for dinner that night! It was worth it!
Personally I think they turned out pretty darn cute!
The quote read:
This very special sundae,
will leave you feeling great.
It's chock full of good things,
even though it can't be ate.
Take it in the bath with you.
Of course don't take a sip,
cause it may look delicious,
but it's made to take a dip.









4 comments:
Cute! I'd love to receive that for Mother's Day!
That is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen! Good job!
What a project! You are so ambitious, Jen. I loved the garage shelves, by the way. :)
This is so cute! I love ideas like this!!
Post a Comment