Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Baby Cooper is here!

 Introducing: Cooper Lee Tobler
Born: October 5, 2011 @ 10:57 pm
Weight: 7lb 12oz     Height: 21 inches

 The proud Daddy just after delivery! 

 Baby Cooper 

 Spencer, Landon, Cooper and Jen!  The boys came to visit Cooper at the Hospital.  They were super cute and gentle.  Landon was especially careful, which does not come naturally for him.

 My 4 Tobler boys!!! Am I the luckiest woman in the world or what!! 

 Spencer has been so excited to hold Cooper.  We have been talking about it for weeks.  He was absolutely wonderful with his new little brother! 

Jen and Cooper getting ready to head home.  The beautiful roses from Nick's parents made the room look super vibrant and smelt wonderful! Thanks :o) 

The story: Little Cooper came early and we were surprised.  I was induced with both Spencer and Landon, so going into natural labor was unexpected.  I had been having contractions on and off, but still thought I'd make it to my induction date.  Tuesday I was having contractions about every 20 minutes, but when I went to bed they seemed to stop.  Wednesday around 9:00 a.m. I started to watch the clock and they were coming about every 12-15 minutes, but when I put my feet up to relax they seemed to subside.  At 12:30 p.m. I took Spencer and Landon to my Aunt Lynae's house for Grandma's Day.  Lynae has her grandkids over once a week to play and have fun while her daughter-in-laws get errands done.  She been super sweet to include my boys in this.  I had a lunch date with some girl friends to celebrate a birthday and the soon to be birth of my baby (we didn't realize how soon!)  The whole time we sat and ate at the Olive Garden I clocked my contractions.  They were 7 min. apart for the 2 1/2 hrs. I'd been clocking them.  I went back and go my boys from my Aunt Lynae  and headed home.  She knew before I did that I was going into labor.  She quickly took her grandkids home so she would be available to help me when I called :o)  Nick called and I eventually told him he better head home I was getting nervous... None too soon!! By the time he got home and we grabbed our stuff I was in tears with each contraction coming at 5 min. apart.  I called Carrie my neighbor to watch the boys until my Aunt Lynae could come over and put them to bed, and we headed to the Hospital.  Once there I was admitted and they got things going right away.  It was a little strange to think we were already there, and know the baby would be coming soon.  I had steady contractions for a while, but they spaced out as I "relaxed" in the bed (is that possible?), so the nurse kept telling me to walk around or something to keep things going... Oh sure, the more I do... the more pain... all I wanted to to was lie there.  Long story short I kept them coming and then it finally got to where I couldn't stand it.  I got my epidural and things went great.  I felt good and everything started to move.  They broke my water a little after 9:00 pm and he came just before 11:00 pm after 3 pushes!  Yeah!  It was quite peaceful after the delivery and we enjoyed a quiet night just Nick, Cooper and I.  

15 comments:

Kylee said...

Congrats!! You are so blessed!! What a beautiful family!!

Sara Love said...

Congratulations! Dave and I are so happy for you! What a sweet little baby! Three boys are great!!

Katie and Eric said...

Congratulations!!! He is a doll.

Christi said...

Congratulations!! I'm glad everything went well for you. You have such a cute family!

Janeen said...

Yeah! Congratulations, Jen! Glad things went so well. What a beautiful family!

Brittney said...

Congrats! He's darling!

Kara and Kevin said...

Congrats Jen and Nick! Love the pictures. I am so glad everything went well. Crazy you have 3 little boys!! Glad you and Cooper are doing well!!

Gunnell Fam said...

Super duper Cooper is here! Congratulations, jen. I'm glad things went so well. Cute pictures with all your boys.

LeeAnn said...

Congratulations he is a cutie.

Maren said...

So wonderful!! He is beautiful. And my favorite picture is the one of the 4 Tobler Boys. I can't wait to meet him.

Jenn said...

Congratulations! Cooper is adorable. Your boys are so cute!!

Amy said...

Congratulations Jen! I am so happy for you and your adorable family. I hope you are doing well, and getting enough sleep. I'd love to hear from you when you feel up to it! Love you!

Laura said...

You are amazing! Congratulations!

Annette said...

Congrats Jen!!!! SO fun to find you in the blogworld :)

Ours is Theperkinsfairytale.blogspot.com ---hope we can catch up in the virtual world!

Such a cute family you have!! :)

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Congratulations!! You have 3 adorable boys. I love the name.