Monday, May 14, 2012

Family Pictures

 Cooper, Jen, Del, Landon, Nick, Trudy, Kristi, Jackson, Derek, Spencer, Nate, and Stephane.
We decided to take a family photo now that we were all back together.  

 Tobler Family

Spencer loves to pose for the camera!

  Check out Cooper's sweet little face :o) 

 Grandma and Grandpa Roberts with their grand-kids

Judd Family 

3 comments:

Maren said...

Jen, you have suddenly gone crazy with posts. I must not have been playing close enough attention for awhile. Anyhow, it sure looks like you guys had crazy fun when Nate got home. Your family pictures are wonderful. Love you guys.

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

I love these! I can't believe that Kristi had a baby! For some look at her like we are still in High School!! :) I hope your family is doing well!

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

whoops! I meant to say *For some reason I look at her... :)