We decided to get creative and have some themed family 'date nights'
This was called Fish Night! We started of with a dinner of Fish sticks, fries, blue jello full of swimming fish and blue cool-aid.
The boys thought it was delicious.
Then we painted fish pictures with finger paint.
We did slip-n-slid in our front hallway. (No, we didn't hook the hose up - we did squirt each other with little plastic fish as we slid by thought)
Nick's turn...
Spencer's turn...
My turn, those little fish squirt a lot more water than I thought...
Landon's turn...
Spencer filling his fish with water!
Then we went fishing for treat and small prizes.
We finished with a game of Go Fish and fish crackers. We rented a fish movie to watch, but decided to watch it the next night instead. It was a great "Gone Fishing" night!









1 comment:
Mission Accomplished! I just looked over a bunch of the posts where you're dong fun things. You are super mom! Seriously, painting snakes? Pizza night? Fish night!? I'm amazed by you Jenn! Can we come over next Friday? :)
Post a Comment